Scientific Software Developer - Windlesham
Natasha Young is recruiting for a Scientific Software Developer to join a dedicated team of researchers providing an outsourced service to one of the top ten largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and will be based at the client's site in Surrey which is commutable from London, Oxford, Reading and Guilford.
- Development of software in Python to perform defined computational chemistry tasks
- Maintenance of existing software in Python, Perl, C++ and bash
- Deployment of software in global, multi-site Linux environment
- Monitoring of software performance via test suites
- Documentation of code in version control software
- Documentation of software for end users and other developers
- Strong software development skill in Python, Perl or C++
- Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Chemo-Informatics Computational Chemistry or equivalent level of technical experience
- Experience working with scientific software and chemical structures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make technical presentations to peers
For more information or to apply for this Scientific Software Developer position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457722 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK IT is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference IT38625 in all correspondence.