Jonathan Hart-Smith at CK IT is looking for a Software Engineer to join his client, the UK leader in robot production and automation in its field.
As Software Engineer you will be responsible for developing a specialist computerised system. The existing system is PC-based, written in Delphi and provide real-time control:
- XML-based communication with the robot interfacing systems.
- Conveyor control using CAN Bus and PLC communications.
As Software Engineer you will be joining a team which specialises in interfacing between specialist automation equipment and external systems using C# typically using SQL Server databases and various messaging standards, notably HL7-based XML documents and other specialised robot interfacing protocols.
The successful candidate will be:
- Confident in providing 3rd line support to field staff in the implementation and operation of products.
- Experienced in designing and developing automation or other hardware software
- Organised and work under pressure.
- Happy to work in a team or alone
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an IT related discipline
- Experienced in real-time programming
- Experienced in Electrical/Electronics engineering knowledge
- Experienced in PLC programming
- Experience of automation either in production or product development
- Experienced in IT or network support
- A good team player
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Decisive and able to work without supervision
How to apply:
For more information, or to apply for this Software Developer role, please contact Jonathan Hart-Smith at CK IT on 01438 870 020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Please quote reference IT22589 in all correspondence.