Jake Phillips at CK IT is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a company who provide innovative scientific instruments and digital imaging technology. This Software Engineer role is based at their site in Cambridge.
As Software Engineer you will join a join a strong team of developers developers programming in C# (.Net 2.0 to .Net 3.5) utilising a range of .Net components. You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong Microsoft .Net 2.0 and C# experience
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Experience with WPF/XAML
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL
- C++ knowledge
- User interface development experience
- Knowledge and experience of using a form of source control (e.g. VSS/SVN)
- NUnit exposure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interest in software development.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online now.
For more information regarding this Software Engineer position, please contact Jake Phillips at CK IT on +44 (0)1438 870022. Please quote reference IT24374 in all correspondence.