Jake Philips at CK IT is recruiting for an experienced Statistical Programming Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire for a 6 month contract.
The Statistical Programming Managers responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and managing programming activities which may be conducted by external vendors.
- Working with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and structure of SAS and related Software installations.
- Develop and maintain SOPs, SWPs and other related technical documents.
- Providing input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans.
- Determine and research SAS software upgrades
The primary responsibility will be the statistical technical aspects of their computing environment, which include:
- SAS Applications Server
- Data access control
- Global macro support (SRS TLG systems, SRS ADS systems)
- Global Analysis Environment
Qualifications and skills required:
The successful Statistical Programming Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Writing and Executing systems and macro testing (IQ/OQ/UAT) experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related science discipline preferred
- Experience in SAS programming for phase I-IV clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- Some management experience in a pharmaceutical/CRO programming environment or demonstrated significant leadership of SAS programming activities in a clinical pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- Validation and Systems Development Life Cycle experience
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Statistical Programming Manager role please contact Jake Phillips on 01438 870022 or email JPhillips@ck-it.co.uk Please quote reference IT24213 in all correspondence