Jake Phillips at CK IT is currently recruiting for a SQL Server DBA to join a global environmental consultancy based in Oxfordshire on a permanent basis. The salary for this position is between £45,000-50,000.
The successful SQL Server DBA will join the Infrastructure management team and will be responsible for:
- Manage and perform full system implementations
- Delivery and support of new robust database systems
- Monitor systems to make sure they run efficiently
- Develop database documentation
The SQL Server DBA should have a strong understanding of:
- SQL Server DBA (2008, 2010)
- MS SQL design including clustering, reporting, analysis, integration, deployment and management
- Database design, development and ETL technologies
- Transact SQL skills
- Microsoft SQL clustering and replication management experience
- SSIS packages knowledge
- Strong server architecture appreciation
To be considered for this SQL Server DBA position, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Competent working with VBA and Access
- Working knowledge of C#, .NET
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Working knowledge of MySQL clustering
- Trained and practiced in MS Windows Clustering
- Trained and practiced in MS Windows NLB
- Knowledge of iSCSI storage
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse technologies and techniques
If you are an experienced SQL Server DBA looking for an exciting new career challenge then get in contact today.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this SQL Server DBA job, please contact Jake Phillips at CK IT on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference IT23967 in all correspondence.
Register your CV
Once registered, one of our specialist IT Recruitment Consultants will be in contact to discuss your requirements and any relevant IT jobs we are currently handling.