Jake Phillips at CK IT is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join a company who provide innovative scientific instruments and digital imaging technology. This Software Engineer role is based at their site in Cambridge.
As Software Engineer you will join a join a strong team of developers developers programming in C# (.Net 2.0 to .Net 3.5) utilising a range of .Net components. You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong Microsoft .Net 2.0 and C# experience
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines
- Experience with WPF/XAML
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL
- C++ knowledge
- User interface development experience
- Knowledge and experience of using a form of source control (e.g. VSS/SVN)
- NUnit exposure
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interest in software development.
How to apply:
Click here to apply online now.
For more information regarding this Software Engineer position, please contact Jake Phillips at CK IT on +44 (0)1438 870022. Please quote reference IT24374 in all correspondence.
Looking for a Software Engineering job? Click here to register your CV with CK IT.
Tags: engineering jobs Cambridge, software engineer Cambridge, Software Engineer Job in Cambridge, software engineer jobs, software engineer jobs Cambridge, software engineer jobs uk, software engineering jobs, software engineering jobs Cambridge, software engineering jobs uk