Jake Phillips at CK IT is recruiting for a Data Generalist contractor to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site in Basel, Switzerland on a 12 month contract
The aim of this Data Generalist role is to:
- Provide high quality planning and cost tracking support to the Non-Clinical Resource Management group within CSI.
- Interact with Project Team Members (PTM), team heads, lab heads, controllers and the members of the Resource Management Group regarding planning and resource issues.
The main responsibilities of this Data Generalist role are to:
- Update the planning database OPX2/Succeed according to information provided by lab heads, investigators and PTMs e.g. via Easy Access, project reviews, mails etc
- Setup of new activity in OPX2/Succeed according to information provided in the Study Request Form
- Maintenance of Resource Management mail boxes and the request posted therein
- Improve the planning quality by active follow-up on overdue activities, doing project reviews with PTMs, performing regular quality checks
- Support the cost forecasting by generation of monthly cost reports, evaluation of grant status, PO status, invoiced amount and expected costs
- Support the endorsement process for external costs by timely generation of meaningful grants and coordinating their approval
- Act as deputy for other Data Generalists in the Resource Management group
Qualifications and skills required:
The ideal candidate for this Data Generalist will have the following skills:
- Good written and spoken English and German.
- Experience using Excel, Lotus Notes/Outlook, data bases, SAP R3
- Commercial and financial education, familiar with handling of numbers and figures
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Data Generalist role please contact Jake Phillips on 01438 743 047 or email JPhillips@ck-it.co.uk. Please quote reference IT23914 in all correspondence.