Jake Phillips at CK IT is recruiting for a Global Head of R&D IT to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Buckinghamshire.
The Global Head of R&D IT provides the leadership, strategic vision, management and implementation of enterprise-wide, regulated and non-regulated, data and information management systems.
The successful Global Head of R&D IT duties will include:
- Provide leadership and oversight for the development and installation of major clinical, project management and regulatory information management systems.
- Provides the strategic planning for regulated and non-regulated global R&D information and data management services, processes and technologies.
- Collaborate wit Head of R&D Division IT in global headquarters
- Provide strategy with other global heads on the implementation and operation of, global drug development information and data management services
- Budget management
- Work closely with regional IT functions to develop and maintain an enterprise-wide infrastructure
- Lead the global R&D IT Committee
As Global Head of R&D IT, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to MBA, MSc or equivalent in an IT discipline
- Extensive experience in a IT leadership role within pharmaceutical environment
- Proven experience of IT clinical development environment (statistics, data management, clinical technology, regulatory submissions)
- Division and project budget management
- Solid knowledge of pharmaceutical R&D function
- Ability to express and negotiate R&D IT strategy
- Ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple information system projects on time and within budget.
- Understanding of and ability to implement business process architectures
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jake Phillips 01438870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference IT26861 in all correspondence. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
Are you looking for a IT R&D position?